Scroll to top

03. Project Brief Guide

First off, you may want to know what a project brief is.

A project brief is something that is vital to any project as it will provide the designer(s) with important information needed to meet or exceed your expectations.

 

The project brief also allows you (the client) to focus on exactly what you want to achieve before any work starts on the project.

If you answer these questions in an ordered and detailed fashion, your project brief will be 80% done. The remaining 20% will come from further questions from our team.

 

Have fun answering the questions and please try to provide as much detail as possible in your answers.

This form helps us get a better understanding of your needs and wishes.

It also helps us get back to you quicker with an offer and timeline, so you can decide if we are the right fit for you.

1 Step 01
2 Step 02
3 Step 03
4 Step 04
5 Step 05
THE BASICS
What type of service do you need?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ABOUT THE AUDIENCE
ABOUT THE DESIGN
BUDGET, TIMELINE AND MANAGEMENT.
reCaptcha v3
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right
FormCraft - WordPress form builder